Our staff is available to assist mothers and their babies throughout the entire flight. However, babies and children under different age categories require certain arrangements and regulations to be applied before your travel day; that can be obtained from our sales offices:
- Infants (between 0-2 years) are allowed to travel only if they are accompanied by their parent.
- Children (between 2-5 years) are allowed to travel without their parent provided a special escorting by an extra cabin crew is assigned to care for them during flight.
- Children between (6-11 years) are allowed to travel alone provided certain requirements are fulfilled.
Note: Air travel not recommended for:
- Newborn babies less than 7 days old.
- Premature babies unless a special form providing medical clearance and preferably accompanied by a qualified medical attendant.